I’ve interviewed a handful of people who replied to my reddit posts and a coworker who has more than 50 plants in her apartment and I’m finding some interesting stories. I hope to have a solid six stories in order to launch the website.
I am tentatively calling my project Plants for All.
The website will have six categories:
- Stories – where these folks’ stories are told and readers can put themselves in their shoes
- Events – where I can advertise the horticulture therapy sessions on the subway
- Resources – plant swaps, local parks/greenspaces, online plant buying, etc
- DIY – how to’s for keeping your plants happy and healthy and things like growing your own avocado tree from a pit
- Community – a link to the FB group and Instagram and Twitter pages
- About – a page explaining the mission
And here are photos of the very rough wireframe sketches I did.
I’m currently working on rough digital wireframes in Adobe Xd that I’d like to receive feedback on over spring break and then I plan to create the more polished wireframes and demo those at demo day after spring break. Then I will launch the website and social media campaign and set up a date for a horticultural therapy session on the subway where I will hand out postcards advertising the website and my mission.